Collection, purpose and processing of data
León Literario has the duty to inform the users of your website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending e-mail or by completing the forms included in the website. In this sense, León Literario will be considered as responsible for the data collected by means previously described.
At the same time León Literario informs users that the purpose of the processing of the collected data includes: Attention of requests made by users, inclusion in the agenda of contacts, The provision of services, the management of the commercial relationship and other purposes to improve the user experience as the registry of statistics on the habits of navigation within our site, never others.
The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as processing of personal data.
All personal data, which are collected through the León Literario website, and therefore has the status of processing of personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared before The Spanish Agency for Data Protection by León Literario .
Third-party communication of information
León Literario inform users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of A service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, the assignment of data to the third party will only be carried out when León Literario has the express consent of the user.
The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, gives the interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As long as the user's data are processed by León Literario, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data .
To use the exercise of these rights, the user must send written information, providing documentation proving his identity (DNI or passport), to the following address: León Literario span>, Avda La Magdalena 9, 24009 León, León or the address that is substituted in the General Registry of Data Protection. Communication above must reflect the following information: Name and surnames of the user, the request for request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized. In such case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, can be used to recognize To the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by means of the activation of the cookies in your browser - León Literario will not link in the cookies stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration.
¿What kind of Cookies this web uses?
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access To restricted access parts, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the process of buying an order, to make the application for registration or participation in an event, to use security features during navigation, to store contents for the broadcast of videos or Sound or share content through social networks.
- Custom Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, regional settings From where you access the service, etc ...
- Analytic Cookies: They are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that it makes of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which he provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of it.
Third Party Cookies: The León Literario Web may use third party services that, on behalf of León Literario, collect information for statistical purposes, user use of the Site and The provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.